Thursday 5 March 2015

I wobbled around in a charity shop for 3 hours

I know I am sarcastic most of the time, but I literally spend 3 hours in the same charity shop today. How? I reunited with an old friend I've known since I was 9 and well, yes. We thought it was a great idea to cycle 30 minutes in the cold against the wind that was stronger than us. Not even gonna mention the rain. But beside that we had our own 'who-dresses-up-the-most-hipster-ish' and things like that. Aaaand I did buy some pretty nice stuff which is so worth sharing. Haaaah! 

As I mentioned, after that we cycled 30 minutes in the rain, wind, and having some other struggles.. We arrived. Thanks god. We didn't get lost and no one got injured. Hooray.

The moment I came in, I saw the old suitcase lying on the cold hard ground, (aaaaaah). Trouble. Because the thrift shop I went to was pretty big and as clumsy as I am, I don't see myself carrying a suitcase with me the whole time. So I promised him I'll come back if he wouldn't leave. And he didn't leave. How polite of him.

Soooo these are some of the things I found. An old suitcase. Books. A yellow (!!!!) typewriter. An oversized jumper. Another jumper. Really cute shirt with even a cuter collar. A flannel. An old Ramones tour shirt from 1976 which you can barely see.  Yayayayaayay!

I also bought this really pretty analog SLR camera. The good thing is that it still works! If the pictures I took with it already turned out good enough for me, I'll definitely will post something on my blog about it. I am way too excited already.


So I casually found a Levi's denim jacket for only €4,- and I fell in love with it. Literally. I've been wanting a Levi's denim jacket for ages now but every time I found one it was 10 times more expensive. Which is just too expensive for me. But it was worth the wait!

And it was definitely worth the 3 hours 'wobbling' around in a huge space where it was colder outside than inside. Not the mention that we had to cycle back with all these things while it was raining. But I survived.

Love,
Kim.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! everything you bought is just so cute! Love the typewriter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk om dit weer te lezen Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete