Thursday 5 March 2015

A little bit of change

Well, hello my precious, lovely, blog. Haven't been here for ages, huh? I am not even gonna try to make up excuses cause there simply are no excuses. But I've got a reason (still nog excuse)that I stopped blogging for a while and I just wanna explain some things today. Sounds more dramatic than it is, but alrighty. Just a short blog post to let you all know I am still alive.

I posted my first blog post almost two years ago. Two years younger than I am now. Not that I am saying that I am so much wiser now and I know everything I didn't back then. Not at all. But talking about my blog only, I kind of do..

When I starting blogging, I basically wrote about things that other girls wrote about on their blogs. I wasn't copying them, but I did what they did. Hauls. Reviews. Those kind of things. It did work, for some reason. I still don't know how, cause I am the kind of person that rather wears men clothing and barely wears make up. I own men flannels that are even longer than most of my dresses. And jumpers that will still look oversized on elephants.  How fashionable.

And I've been thinking this for a while.. Why blog about things I don't even like? Instead of expressing myself through my blog. Cause isn't that the point of a blog? And so that is what I decided to do. I deleted almost all my blogpost (which was harder than I thought it would be), and I only kept the ones that I still kind of like. Which are only like two, but okay. Also, I got a brand new lay-out. Better.

So, that's what I am gonna do from now on. Blog about the things I like the most. Or better said, the things I live for. One of them is art. I can draw and paint days and days and I am pretty sure I'll never get sick of it. Beside that, I love everything that is vintage. Clothing, but also things like vinyls, or typewriters (!!!). And there's a lot more, you'll find out if you keep following my blog. Yay!

So won't you staaaay with me?

Love,
Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment