Wednesday 27 May 2015

An orange and a pretty place

Do you ever have these moments when you just feel extremely happy for no reason, by doing the most simple things? That sentence pretty much describes my weekend. I drew an orange (how adventurous), kind of got lost but then found the most beautiful place ever. Where we took over 300  pictures, not even joking.
First, the fact that I am happy about 'spring' changing to real spring/summer is kind of rare. Especially after I painted flowers while sitting in the garden and my back got sunburned really badly. Beside that, autumn is my very favourite season of all time as it's the only one that matches my hair, but alright. For the first time in forever I feel pretty exctited for spring and summer.

Oh, and.. In the title of this blog post. The drawing in the left corner is an orange. In case you could't tell. I am not calling myself an orange just because my hair is orange.

(I used to want people to call me 'carrot' when I was 8 because I thought it was a cool nickname, but let's not talk about that)


As almost all of my drawings are in black and white, I decided to draw something a bit more colourful. Also because I wanna practice a bit more with using colourpencil, cause I think it's pretty cool to be able to draw realistic by using colourpencil. I also finished the beetle next to it.

The next day me and my friend decided to go on a little trip. Not a fancy one with a car and loads of food and music and the typical stuff you'd think of by the word 'trip', but just on our bikes. Like we do. The only thing we took with us was a camera, and can I say that I am really glad we did?

Because this is why.







Flowers are really funny, ha ha.

But, yes. Outside is nice and I should go there more often. Not that I never go outside, haha. I do, but not to places like this. I never knew about it even though it's so close to me. And that is kind of weird for some reason if you ask me. Isn't it?

And also, pretty sure this is the first time I am actually showing what I look like. Hope you like what you are seeing. If you don't like what you're seeing, don't you dare to unfollow me. I'll steal your soul. (Ha ha, sorry. Making ginger jokes before someone else will).

All serious now, I hope you liked this blog post. I am still trying to figure out what I want to post and all those stuff, but I think I am finding my way, slowly.

Love,
Kim.

18 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful and so is this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a really fun day with you and this post is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah je bent zo leuk!! En je tekentalent is onbeschrijfelijk, die kever kruipt gewoon bijna van dat papier af...
    X Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful photos! and the drawings are so beautiful too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh your drawings are so pretty, I love how vibrant the orange one it! I never go outside (no I am not being a cool internet kid, I am being serious) because the pretty places are far away and I am really damn lazy...
    x I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Yes I am quite lazy too, well, I just like to stay inside too lets say haha.

      Delete
  7. You are such a talented artist and your photographs are equally as beautiful! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. prachtige foto's! je hebt talent. en wat ben jij mooi zeg..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful drawings and photographs! I wish I could go outside more, but it's been so hot and stuffy in the past few days. The air is so thick, you can hardly breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een leuke foto's. Ik heb erg gelachen om de voeten uit het veld. Je tekeningen zijn natuurlijk weer super gaaf :D. Ik heb een keer een mandarijn nagetekend. Deze kwam er niet zo mooi uit te zien, maar heel luguber haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your drawings and photos! i wish i could talk more outdoorsy photos, if only the weather and the fact that not many plants can survive in it weren't an issue haha.
    -liv

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is amazing ! I love the photo of the boots peeking out of the wildflowers, but all the photos are so pretty, I love stumbling across amazing places like this. Both drawings are really great too !
    Imogen
    www.imocdj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat een mooooie foto's en tekeningen!! En ik vind je blog zoo leuk!
    Liefs
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete