Thursday 14 May 2015

Another analog array

Hi. I took some other pictures with my 'pretty old camera'. I got them back today and even though most of them were not what I expected them to be, there are some I do really like. So, here's another blogpost with some analogue pictures with some stories.

So, yes. The past two weeks or so I took some pictures with my analog SRL camera, like I did the weeks before which you can read and see about here. This is only the the second film I developed which means I am still trying to figure everything out. The settings, the lighting, etc.

And even though a lot of pictures where blurry, I got some good ones too. Yay.

Sunsets. Even though they happen every day (oh really? yes), I think they're one of the most fascinating things in the world.

Light in general is pretty fascinating if you ask me. Just some shadows.

Casually using my hand as a palette. Which is such a bad habit, cause I paint a lot. So I walk around with paint on my hand pretty much all the time.  I wish it would insert in my blood and soul so I could pee the colours paint I'd put onto my hand. Just a joke, don't take me too seriously..


Walks with the dog and the dad are also one of my favourite things in the world.

Friend.

My friend who lives some countries away (sad face) send my this for my birthday. She made a little film for me while she played me a song and I can't even describe how amazing it is.

This is an example of a picture that's a failure. But even though it's blurry, it kind of fits what is going on in the picture, which is a mess.

Don't take picture while walking. Or just try, like me. On the right you see a picture I took of my room, which I like a lot. And look at my new/old bag I got about a week ago. Isn't it pretty?


Hello my cute little friend.


Who is impossible to take pictures of when he's not asleep.


Because what is funnier than sitting in a chair like a sweetheart but when Kim's actually about to take the picture jump out of the chair like a cat. Exactly, nothing.


But then have the guts to photobomb me. Just great.

Maybe I should stop spending so much money on all this analog pictures, but I like them way too much. I think it's a way of making memories in the best way. And I don't think I am going to stop doing that. Also, it makes you think before you take a picture, try to take the best picture as possible. And I like that. I like that a lot.

Love,
Kim.

3 comments:

  1. Wat een gave foto's weer! Ze hebben zo'n mooi 'filter' over zich heen, luv. En ook heel veel luv voor je tas haha!
    X Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I really like these pictures! The one with the light and the shadows is my favorite. Keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are literally photography goals! and i actually love that blurry one with all the paints and markers

    ReplyDelete