Sunday 6 September 2015

A bit of colour pencil

Colour pencil is a medium I really want to get along more than I do now. The only way of doing that, is doing it. Makes sense, huh? So I decided to do a using-every-colour-pencil-I-own kind of sketch. 

And instead of taking like 20 pictures and writing a novel to describe and show the progress, I thought it'd be fun to record it. Something I've been really enjoying lately, making art video's.. So, that's what I did.

There's also this thing that I completely forget what I am doing while I am drawing, which sounds not logical at all. I just kind of lose my mind a bit while drawing or painting (great, isn't it?) that when I stop drawing, I always have these little "how the *beep* did I just do that?" moments. Crazy, hah.

So, instead of telling you what I did, I can show you.


Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making this.

Love,
Kim.

1 comment: