Thursday 8 October 2015

Bye, summer

A few days ago I got my film developed, and as soon I saw the pictures, I realised that the summer is official over. Picknicks, beaches, and blue skies. As autumn as my favourite season, I don't really mind the fact summer is over now. But if you do, I am sorry for letting these pictures make you miss summer even more. 

Oh how I fall in love with analogue photography even more and and more every time I get another film developed.. I could take a picture of my left pink and I'll probably still adore it. Not because of my pink, though.

Also, I've been quite busy with school. I am not complaining, cause I LOVE it. I feel like I am finally working on something I wanna work on, if that makes sense. But for now, some of the pictures I took throughout the summer..










Love, Kim.

4 comments:

  1. Ah wat een mooie foto’s met gave effecten. die cassettebandjes zijn echt leuk daar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fijne fotootjes Kim! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete